The PPHSN Coordinating-Body focal point
SPC has been designated Focal Point for communications and other necessary ongoing support functions.
PPHSN-CB Focal Point roles and responsibilities
The major roles and responsibilities of the PPHSN-CB Focal Point are to support the functions of the PPHSN-CB by:
• providing a Secretariat function for the PPHSN-CB,
• organizing PPHSN-related meetings,
• transmitting the results of PPHSN-related meetings to the membership and other appropriate entities,
• representing the PPHSN at conferences and meetings, and
• making sure minimum resources are available to at least support secretariat functions and information dissemination, which includes PacNet and Inform’ACTION publication.
Other CB members might also undertake these roles from time to time.